At Strings N Things, I offer music lessons in keyboard, guitar, drums and bass. Whether you’re 3 or 93, music lessons can change your life. Studies show that children who learn and practice to play a musical instrument:
- are smarter,
- have improved discipline,
- have improved mathematics, language and problem-solving skills.
For adults, it’s never too late to begin learning an instrument. Studies have shown that, for an adult, learning to play a musical instrument:
- increases creativity,
- reduces stress,
- improves memory,
- helps with relieving depression.
What I offer:
- Group and private instruction in keyboard, guitar, drums and bass.
- Performance opportunities – music recital showcasing students’ progress.
- Professional, quality and courteous instruction.
- Music lessons are offered in 30, 45 and 60 minutes segments, and are geared towards all levels, styles and ages.
- High quality music lessons are developed and tailored to individual student’s ability and goals.
- Progress report every 6 months.